shortcut to content
Minnesota State University, Mankato
Minnesota State University, Mankato


Page address:

Ed Leadership Faculty and Students


Thank you for your interest in graduate studies at Minnesota State University, Mankato. We welcome your application for admission.  International applicants should read the information posted on this URL and also read the information posted at the web page designed for international applicants. Please submit the following materials to the College of Graduate Studies:

  • An online application. The online application can be used to apply for degree as well as non–degree study. 
  • You must arrange for an official transcript from institution(s) you have previously attended. Students who attended Minnesota State University, Mankato or any other Minnesota State institution do not have to arrange for receipt of transcripts from these institutions. All other transcripts are required, including those from the University of Minnesota.  Transcripts should be mailed to the address noted on this web page. If your educational institution prefers to forward an electronic official copy, that document should be send to Unofficial copies should not be forwarded to these addresses.

    Applicants who were educated outside of the United States must arrange for a credential evaluation to be submitted as part of their application. The evaluation must be written by a member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services.
  • Test scores (if required by the degree program). Send test scores to the College of Graduate Studies and Research directly from the Educational Testing Service. Minnesota State Mankato's ETS code is 6677.
  • $40.00 non–refundable application fee (not required for non–degree applicants).
  • Immunization Form This form is not required as part of the application but is required prior to registering.

Many programs require additional application materials. Please consult the Graduate Programs page and your academic program's Web pages for additional admission requirements. The application, transcripts, and test scores (if required) should be sent to the College of Graduate Studies and Research. If additional credentials are required, the credentials should be sent directly to the academic department.  Submitted documents are not returned to the applicant.