Financial ResourcesPage address: http://grad.mnsu.edu/assistantships/
Almost 25% of our graduate students receive a graduate assistantship. Full graduate assistantships at Minnesota State University, Mankato typically pay a stipend of $9,000 for the academic year. A full assistantship also carries a waiver of up to nine graduate credits per semester. Graduate Assistants must enroll in a minimum of six credits per semester. Graduate Assistants with a summer appointment must enroll for at least one graduate credit.
Veterans should note that accepting a graduate assistantship offer may have an impact on Post 9-11 (Chapter 33) educational benefits. Individuals with questions about this should contact the Veterans Affairs Certification Officer .
Pages of Interest to Students
- Graduate Assistant Vacancy Announcements
- Application for Graduate Assistantship
- Student Payroll Policies
- Assistantship Policies (detailed)
- Financial Aid & Cost Information
Pages of Interest to Faculty & Staff
- Assistantship Policies (detailed) (web-based)
- Guidelines for Externally Funded Graduate Assistantship Stipends
- Graduate Assistant Hiring Guidelines
- Post a graduate assistant vacancy announcement online