Pre-Award AssistancePage address: http://grad.mnsu.edu/research/rasp/preaward/
You've got a great research idea and decided to seek funding for your project. Where can you turn to for assistance?
Contact the Office of Research and Sponsored Programs (RASP). We will work with you every step of the way in the proposal development and submission process. Together, through strong collaboration and teamwork, we can help you meet your goal of submitting the highest quality proposal possible.
Pre-Award Services offered by RASP include the following:
- Reviewing and interpreting the funding guidelines
- Budget development, review and justification
- Providing templates
- Editing proposals and making sure they conform to the funding agency's guidelines
- Connecting you with the funding agency's Program Officer
- Assistance with the Campus Approval for Externally Funded Projects (CAEFP)
- Completing and submitting the application (via mail or electronically)
- Tracking submitted proposals
- Assisting with proposal resubmission when applicable
Please contact our office to schedule an appointment today to begin the proposal process. We look forward to working with you!