Learning Communities and Leadership, Graduate Certificate
Courses examine effective approaches that increase student-teacher, student-student, and student-community relationships, how to develop, lead, maintain, and sustain learning communities, and examine the role of the professional teacher as leader and scholar.
- This graduate certificate program can be completed online.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university.
- Minnesota teaching license or enrollment in a program leading to a Minnesota teaching license.
Additional Requirements for International Applicants:
- Credential Evaluation prepared by a National Association of Credentials Evaluation Service member.
- Minimum TOEFL iBT score of 61 or a minimum IELTS score of 5.5.
|U.S. Citizens||International Applicants|
|Fall Start||Rolling||May 1|
|Spring Start||Rolling||October 1|
Time to Completion: 12 months