Automotive Engineering Technology, Master of Science (M.S.)
The Automotive Engineering Technology M.S. degree program prepares graduates for careers in product research, design, and development, along with manufacturing in the original equipment and aftermarket industries.
- Accredited by the Engineering Technology Accreditation Commission of ABET.
- Fields include passenger cars, trucks, motorcycles, recreational vehicles, vehicle emissions, safety, fuels and lubricants, construction, industrial and agricultural equipment.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university.
- Official Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores.
Additional Requirements for International Applicants:
- Minimum TOEFL iBT score of 71 or a minimum IELTS score of 6.0
- Credential Evaluation prepared by a National Association of Credentials Evaluation Service member.
|U.S. Citizens||International Applicants|
|Fall Start||Rolling||May 1|
|Spring Start||Rolling||October 1|
Time to Completion: 2 years