Clinical Psychology, Master of Arts (M.A.)
The Master of Arts in Clinical Psychology provides rigorous academic and applied training particularly suited to students who wish to pursue doctoral study. The 50 credit program requires a thesis and completion of an off campus clinical practicum.
- Preparation for Doctoral Training
- Applied Clinical Research
- Junior Colleague Model of Training
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university with a minimum GPA of 3.0
- A two page statement of purpose that outlines your experience, goals, and interest in the program.
- Three letters of recommendation
- Official Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores are optional.
- Resume or C.V.
Additional Requirements for International Applicants:
- TOEFL ibt score of 61 or better, or IELTS score of 6.0 or better
- Credential Evaluation prepared by a National Association of Credentials Evaluation Service member
|U.S. Citizens||International Applicants|
|Fall Start||February 15||February 15|
Time to Completion: 2 years