Data Informed Decision Making to Improve Student Learning, Graduate Certificate
Program emphasis is placed upon facilitating graduate students in strengthening and broadening their knowledge, skills, and dispositions needed to function effectively as educators.
- This graduate certificate program consists of 9 credits can be completed completely online.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university.
- Minnesota teaching license or enrollment in a program leading to a Minnesota teaching license.
Additional Requirements for International Applicants:
- Credential Evaluation prepared by a National Association of Credentials Evaluation Service member.
- International applicants must submit TOEFL results of 61 or IELTS results of 5.5 on the academic examination.
|U.S. Citizens||International Applicants|
|Fall Start||Rolling||May 1|
|Spring Start||Rolling||October 1|
Time to Completion: 12 months