Environmental Sciences, Master of Science (M.S.)
The Master of Science in Environmental Sciences is an interdisciplinary degree combining science and non-science courses from across the University.
- Approximately 35 graduate teaching assistantships (TA) are available each year to qualified applicants.
- This program provides flexibility and a multidisciplinary basis.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in an area related to environmental sciences with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- A personal statement identifying your career goals, your research interests, and identifying the faculty member with whom you are most interested in pursuing a thesis research project with.
Additional Requirements for International Applicants:
- TOEFL ibt scores of:
- 26 in the speaking component.
- 24 in the writing component.
- 22 in the reading component.
- 22 in the listening component.
- Credential Evaluation prepared by a National Association of Credentials Evaluation Service member.
|U.S. Citizens||International Applicants|
|Fall Start||July 1||May1|
|Spring Start||November 1||October 1|
|Summer Start||April 1||N/A|
Time to Completion: 2 years