Experiential Education, Master of Science (M.S.)
The Experiential Education program prepares professionals for effectively and ethically leading, teaching, and facilitating experiential learning for all learners - all ages, all abilities, all cultures, all identities.
- Graduates are working in the United States and other countries in PK-12 schools, higher education, alternative education settings, nonprofit agencies, and private sector businesses.
- Governor of Minnesota Tim Walz, MN Teacher of the Year Barb Stoflet, and MN Elementary Art Educator of the Year Amy Muehlenhardt are among our amazing alum.
- Evening in-person classes at our Mankato campus. Start in fall or spring.
- Low-residency hybrid classes at our Edina satellite site. New cohort starts each summer.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university with a minimum GPA of 2.75.
- Personal statement of 500 words describing applicant's academic and professional background, career goals, and reasons for interest in this Master's degree.
Additional Requirements for International Applicants:
- Minimum TOEFL iBT score of 79 or a minimum IELTS score of 6.5
- Credential Evaluation prepared by a National Association of Credentials Evaluation Service member.
|U.S. Citizens||International Applicants|
|Fall Start||Rolling||May 1|
|Spring Start||Rolling||October 1|
Time to Completion: 2 years