French Education, Master of Science, (M.S.)
This program is primarily for teachers of French who are interested in pursuing an advanced degree in the language and in increasing their proficiency.
- Students will gain an understanding of French cultures, literature and history that will help give students an edge when looking for job opportunities that are based in, or do business with other companies in French-speaking nations.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university.
- French oral proficiency at a level of advanced low on the ACTFL proficiency scale or equivalent.
- A writing sample in French
- A personal statement in English summarizing experiences and professional goals that apply to the MS degree in French Education.
- Two letters of recommendation with at least one from an undergraduate instructor or academic advisor.
Additional Requirements for International Applicants:
- Credential Evaluation prepared by a National Association of Credentials Evaluation Service member.
- International applicants must submit TOEFL results of 61 or IELTS results of 5.5 on the academic administration of the IELTS.
|U.S. Based Applicants
Time to Completion: 2 years