Sport, Exercise and Performance Psychology, Master of Arts (M.A.)
The Sport, Exercise and Performance Psychology program is designed to develop a theoretical base in the discipline of sport and exercise psychology; and better prepare students, coaches, and consultants to apply such knowledge to performance enhancement issues associated with competitive athletics and exercise settings.
- The courses in our program count towards certification, as does students' work with exercisers and athletes.
- Students complete their applied hours of mental performance delivery through The Center for Sport and Performance Psychology. Attained hours are used toward Certified Mental Performance Consultant (CMPC).
- The program supports students who are interested in applied careers and continued study (PhD).
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Personal statement
- Three letters of recommendation written by professors, advisors, or supervisors (employers, coaches, etc.) who can speak to your success in graduate school
- Resume/ C.V.
Additional Requirements for International Applicants:
- TOEFL ibt results of 80 or IELTS results of 6.5 on the academic examination.
- Credential Evaluation prepared by a National Association of Credentials Evaluation Service member
|U.S. Citizens||International Applicants|
|Fall Start||February 1||February 1|
Time to Completion: 2 years
Graduate Coordinator Contact
Dr. Michelle McAlarnen