Capstone ProjectsPage address: https://grad.mnsu.edu/capstone/
Every graduate student finishing a degree program at Minnesota State University, Mankato completes a capstone experience. This can be done in a variety of ways, depending upon the specific requirements of each department. Almost all graduate programs include a thesis or alternate plan paper (APP) option. Most programs also provide additional capstone options.
- Thesis or dissertation
- Ask your advisor about electronic submission of your thesis or dissertation to ProQuest/UMI Publishing.
- Examples of previously submitted theses and dissertations are available in the Memorial Library. Many of the theses reside on the Library's shelves. Documents submitted electronically are available in the Cornerstone Collection - http://cornerstone.lib.mnsu.edu/.
- A thesis or dissertation can also be submitted to the Graduate Studies Office as printed copies.
- Alternate Plan Paper
- Other Capstone Project
The College of Graduate Studies and Research has established guidelines for the thesis and dissertations.
- Format and Style Guidelines for theses and dissertations
- Research Involving Human Participants or Animals
Questions concerning these policies can be addressed to the College of Graduate Studies and Research at 507-389-2321 or firstname.lastname@example.org.