Proposal ProcessPage address: https://grad.mnsu.edu/irb/process.html
ALL PROPOSALS ARE SUBMITTED AT IRBNet.org
How To Use IRBnet
There are training documents that might be useful.
- If you have not obtained an IRBNet account at IRBNET.org, please download and consult the How to Register For IRBNet document. You may also find the information in Getting_Started useful. Find Getting_Started in the left column, under Proposal Process.
- In the Getting_Started link you will find a link to training videos that will lead you through the process of getting forms from the IRBNet library to uploading and submitting a new proposal or an amendment.
- The following link will help you submit an Amendment when IRB requests changes.
Information for Students Submitting IRB Proposals
The IRB welcomes online proposals from students. However, there are a few things to remember to ensure that the proposal review process goes smoothly:
- Nothing should be submitted to the online system until your supervising faculty member indicates that the application form and all other documents are ready for review by the IRB.
- When you do submit the documents for review, you must provide the name and contact information for the faculty member who is supervising your project.That faculty member must be listed as the Principal Investigator (PI). Please note that it is your responsibility to notify the faculty member that you have submitted documents to IRBNet. He or she will need to log in to the system to sign and submit the submission as the PI. IRB cannot review proposals that are not signed by the supervising faculty member and the faculty member must sign as the PI.
If you have questions or concerns about the online proposal system, please contact Mary Hadley or 507-389-5102.