Research & Sponsored Programs
From start to finish the Office of Research and Sponsored Programs is a one-stop shop for Minnesota State Mankato faculty and staff interested in obtaining grants and securing contracts. We focus on the technical details, from identifying sources of funding and assisting with budgets to providing post award support after an award has been received, so that you can focus on the research itself.
- Susan G. Komen Minnesota: Community Grants - must initiate application by November 28, 2018. Deadline is January 9, 2019
- National Parks Service -Save America's Treasure Grants - thru December 3, 2018
- National Endowment for the Humanities - thru December 5, 2018
- Teagle Foundation Grants "to support and strengthen liberal arts education...." ongoing application process
- Social Media in the Classroom thru December 3, 2018
Contact Jeane McGraw to apply.
We handle the technical details so you can focus on your proposal.
Upcoming Webinar Nov. 1, 2018 at 5 PM
NSF IUSE Program/Pre-Service Teacher Education
Our department will assist you with the necessary post-award reports.