External FundingPage address: https://grad.mnsu.edu/research/rasp/findfunding/external/sources.html
GrantForward at www.grantforward.com is a search engine dedicated to helping institutions and individuals find grants to fund their research.
● GrantForward covers more than 12,000 sponsor sources to provide a comprehensive database of more than 40,000 funding opportunities that continues to grow with the most up to date information.
● GrantForward’s powerful search system helps to lessen the hassle of searching for grants with adaptable search filters and specialized search features.
● GrantForward researcher profiles allow researchers to highlight their research achievements and interests to receive personalized grant recommendations for grant opportunities that match their research needs.
● Start moving your research forward and create an account (see this QuickTip demo) to access GrantForward. In order to be able to take advantage of all of the features that GrantForward offers, you will have to create an account using your institution email address.
● If you would like to benefit from receiving grant recommendations, then you will also need to make sure to create your researcher profile (see this QuickTip demo).
● GrantForward Researcher Welcome Guide
● Visit GrantForward YouTube Channel for all instruction videos.
● Visit GrantForward Support page for the complete list of resources.
Links to Specific Funding Sources
Private Funding Resources Reminder:
Foundation contracts for all MSU projects must be coordinated through the Director of Development for the faculty's corresponding college.