Physical Education Teacher Education , Graduate Certificate
The program is designed to enhance pedagogical knowledge and teaching skills in physical education.
- The content courses are project-based in line with best practices in teaching physical education.
- Develop professionally while advancing within your salary schedule.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university with a minimum GPA of 3.0
Additional Requirements for International Applicants:
- Credential Evaluation prepared by a National Association of Credentials Evaluation Service member.
- International applicants must submit TOEFL results of 61 or IELTS results of 5.5 on the academic examination.
|U.S. Based Applicants
Time to Completion: 2 Summer Terms