Business Administration, Master of Business Administration (MBA)
The MBA Program is designed to provide the leaders of tomorrow with the tools they need to succeed in a global business economy. The foundation of the program is integrative, critical and analytical thinking. Individuals learn managerial skills, ethics and leadership through real-world applications.
- Classes are taught in eight-week modules
- AACSB accredited
- Executive Seminar
- Six credits of electives
- Real world experiences
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) score of 500 or above is recommended. This requirement is waived for applicants meeting one of the following criteria:
- Applicant has an undergraduate GPA of 3.4 or higher from a regionally accredited bachelor's degree program.
- Applicant has a graduate degree (i.e. PhD, JD, MD, or masters).
- Applicant has a minimum of five years, full-time, post undergraduate degree, professional experience involving progressively more responsibility within the last eight years.
- Two letters of reference
Additional Requirements for International Applicants:
- TOEFL ibt score of 61 or better, or IELTS score of 6.0 or better
- Credential Evaluation prepared by a National Association of Credentials Evaluation Service member
|U.S. Citizens||International Applicants|
|Fall Start||June 1||May 1|
|Spring Start||November 1||October 1|
Time to Completion: 2 years