Business Leadership, Graduate Certificate
The Business Leadership graduate certificate program consists of five 2 credit classes and focuses on both understanding and practicing the skills critical to effective performance as a leader in any organization. These skills include employing effective communication strategies; applying techniques that effectively manage group and individual dynamics; practicing and promoting innovation; and developing successful negotiation tactics to meet the organizations’ goals.
- Students completing the certificate may continue in the MBA program providing entrance requirements are met.
- Opportunities to network and interact with presidents, CEO’s, CFO’s in the region.
- Opportunities to conduct research on leadership.
- Opportunities to examine your own leadership skills and abilities.
- Opportunities to study great leaders in history
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
Additional Requirements for International Applicants:
- TOEFL ibt scores sent directly to University Admissions using code 6677. A minimum score of 61 is required.
- Credential Evaluation prepared by a National Association of Credentials Evaluation Service member.
|U.S. Citizens||International Applicants|
|Fall Start||June 1||May1|
|Spring Start||November 1||October 1|
Time to Completion: 12 months