College Student Affairs, Master of Science (M.S.)
College Student Affairs is a broad program designed to prepare individuals for positions on the college campus in admissions, counseling, financial aid, student housing, student activities, career development and student affairs administration.
- Students can explore a wide array of research interests and afforded opportunities to present and attend regional and national conferences.
- Mentoring from student-centered faculty who are highly invested in the professional growth of students.
- A state-of-the-art counseling skills training facility.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university with an undergraduate cumulative GPA of 2.75 or above will be most competitive for admission to the program
- Three letters of recommendation focusing upon your academic potential as well as your promise to become an effective counselor/helping professional. One of the recommendations must be from an instructor or academic advisor.
- Personal statement submitted by answering prompt questions in the online application.
Additional Requirements for International Applicants:
- Minimum TOEFL iBT score of 61 or a minimum IELTS score of 5.5
- Credential Evaluation prepared by a National Association of Credentials Evaluation Service member.
|U.S. Based Applicants
Time to Completion: 2 years