Communication Education, Graduate Certificate
This 18-credit graduate certificate in Communication Education (GC-CE) is designed for individuals who hold a post-secondary degree in a different discipline and are seeking to expand their education to teach communication courses at a community or technical college.
- The program offers a strong theoretical and pedagogical grounding in Communication Studies.
- Courses in the certificate program may double count toward the Communication & Composition Master’s degree.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- A personal statement describing your personal, educational, and professional goals.
Additional Requirements for International Applicants:
- TOEFL ibt scores sent directly to University Admissions using code 6677. A minimum score of 76 is required.
- Credential Evaluation prepared by a National Association of Credentials Evaluation Service member.
|U.S. Citizens||International Applicants|
|Fall Start||August 1||May1|
|Spring Start||December 1||October 1|
|Summer Start||April 30||N/A|
Time to Completion: 12 months