Computer Keyboard and Related Technology, Graduate Certificate
The Graduate Certificate in Computer, Keyboard, and Related Technology is an Educational Technology Endorsement that responds to the growing needs of P-16 education in providing instruction and training for the technological environment.
- The Computer Keyboard and Related Technology certificate can lead to an add-on license to a current Minnesota teaching license.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university.
- Minnesota teaching license or enrollment in a program leading to a Minnesota teaching license.
Additional Requirements for International Applicants:
- Minimum TOEFL iBT score of 61 or a minimum IELTS score of 5.5
- Credential Evaluation prepared by a National Association of Credentials Evaluation Service member.
|U.S. Citizens||International Applicants|
|Fall Start||Rolling||May 1|
|Spring Start||Rolling||October 1|
Time to Completion: 12 months