Cultural Diversity , Graduate Certificate
The Cultural Diversity graduate certificate program provides graduate students/professionals who earned a bachelor’s degree the opportunity to acquire cross-cultural competency skills and expertise.
- The program combines the expertise of faculty from the Colleges of Education, Arts and Humanities, and Social and Behavioral Sciences in providing excellent opportunities for historical, theoretical, and social science research.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university.
- A personal statement describing your research interests, professional goals, and objectives for pursuing the certificate.
- Two letters of recommendation addressing your preparation for graduate study.
Additional Requirements for International Applicants:
- International applicants must submit a TOEFL score of 61 or an IELTS score of 5.5 from the academic examination.
- Credential Evaluation prepared by a National Association of Credentials Evaluation Service member.
|U.S. Citizens||International Applicants|
|Fall Start||Rolling||May 1|
|Spring Start||Rolling||October 1|
Time to Completion: 12 months