Culturally Responsive Teaching, Graduate Certificate
Program emphasis is placed upon facilitating graduate students in strengthening and broadening their knowledge, skills, and dispositions needed to function effectively as educators.
- The program is available to teachers who wish to broaden their knowledge base, enhance their classroom performance, and better serve the needs of learners.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university.
- Minnesota teaching license or enrollment in a program leading to a Minnesota teaching license.
Additional Requirements for International Applicants:
- Minimum TOEFL iBT score of 61 or a minimum IELTS score of 5.5
- Credential Evaluation prepared by a National Association of Credentials Evaluation Service member.
|U.S. Citizens||International Applicants|
|Fall Start||Rolling||May 1|
|Spring Start||Rolling||October 1|
Time to Completion: 12 months