Cyber Risk Analysis, Graduate Certificate
This graduate certificate provides students with the knowledge and skills they need to analyze cyber risks, communicate cyber risks to technical and non-technical audiences, and to take steps to manage those risks.
- The graduate certificate in Cyber Risk Analysis is designed for full-time students, part-time students, and working professionals who want to position themselves towards the cybersecurity field.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university. Your undergraduate degree must be in information technology, information systems, computer science, management information systems, or a related field.
- 3.0 minimum GPA or GRE score.
- A one page personal statement outlining your career interests and goals.
Additional Requirements for International Applicants:
- Credential Evaluation prepared by a National Association of Credentials Evaluation Service member.
- International applicants must submit TOEFL results of at least 61 or 5.5 on the IELTS.
|U.S. Citizens||International Applicants|
|Fall Start||Rolling||May 1|
|Spring Start||Rolling||October 1|
Time to Completion: 12 months