Developmental Adapted Physical Education, Graduate Certificate
The program is designed to enhance pedagogical knowledge and teaching skills in developmental adapted physical education (DAPE).
- The content courses are project-based in line with best practices in teaching DAPE.
- This certification program provides the professional who already has a teaching degree or who is working on a physical education teaching degree with the necessary courses to meet the MN standards for teacher licensure in Developmental Adapted Physical Education for grades PK-12.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university with a minimum GPA of 3.0
Additional Requirements for International Applicants:
- Credential Evaluation prepared by a National Association of Credentials Evaluation Service member.
- International applicants must submit TOEFL results of 61 or IELTS results of 5.5 on the academic examination.
|U.S. Based Applicants||International Applicants|
|Summer Start||February 1||February 1|
Time to Completion: 2-3 Summer Terms
Graduate Coordinator Contact
Dr. Sue Tarr