Educational Leadership, Doctor of Education (Ed.D.)
The doctorate in educational leadership is dedicated to developing racially conscious leaders for P-21 Schools, higher education and non-profit organizations.
- CAEP accredited
- The doctorate in educational leadership is delivered using a hybrid cohort model.
- Students take two courses per semester. The classes are held on Wednesday evenings with each class meeting alternate Wednesdays.
- Classes meet face to face, seven to eight times per semester, with the remaining coursework to be done online and in video learning communities.
- Completed Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- Completed Master's degree from an accredited institution
- Application essay
- Three recommendations from individuals who can respond to questions about your abilities and potential for success in the program using the Educational Leadership reference form.
- C.V. / Resume
Additional Requirements for International Applicants:
- TOEFL ibt scores sent directly to University Admissions using code 6677. A minimum score of 61 is required.
- Credential Evaluation prepared by a National Association of Credentials Evaluation Service member.
|U.S. Citizens||International Applicants|
|Fall Start||April 1||April 1|
Time to Completion: 2 years and dissertation