Educational Leadership, Master of Science (M.S.)
The Master of Science in Educational Leadership program the builds foundational skills society demands in today's innovative leaders, including talent development, change management, and real-world application of educational strategies for learners of all ages and backgrounds. The program increases the capacity of leaders who will eliminate predictable racial disparities through project-based learning and learner-centered programming.
- CAEP accredited
- The Master of Science in Educational Leadership provides educators with the racially conscious knowledge, dispositions, and skills necessary for effective leadership for all students in our education system.
- The Master of Science in Educational Leadership prepares students for advancement to the Educational Leadership specialist degree for administrative licensure.
- The Master of Science in Educational Leadership degree is delivered using a hybrid cohort model.
- The classes are held on Saturdays, one class in the morning and one class in the afternoon.
- The classes meet face to face, five times per semester, with the remaining coursework to be done online and/or in schools.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
Additional Requirements for International Applicants:
- TOEFL ibt scores sent directly to University Admissions using code 6677. A minimum score of 61 is required.
- Credential Evaluation prepared by a National Association of Credentials Evaluation Service member.
|U.S. Based Applicants
Time to Completion: 5 semesters