Educational Technology in the Classroom, Graduate Certificate
The Educational Technology in the Classroom certificate is for the licensed teacher to effectively utilize technology into the classroom.
- The program helps prepare students for integrating technology into the classroom and using digital tools to differentiate instruction and assessment.
- The credits earned in the graduate certificate may double count toward the master's in Educational Technology.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university.
- Minnesota teaching license or enrollment in a program leading to a Minnesota teaching license.
Additional Requirements for International Applicants:
- Credential Evaluation prepared by a National Association of Credentials Evaluation Service member.
- International applicants must submit TOEFL results of 61 or IELTS results of 5.5 on the academic examination.
|U.S. Based Applicants||International Applicants|
|Fall Start||Rolling||May 1|
|Spring Start||Rolling||October 1|
Time to Completion: 12 months
Graduate Coordinator Contact
Dr. Scott Page