Educational Technology, Master of Science (M.S.)
The Master of Science degree in Educational Technology emphasizes innovative uses of technology to support teaching and learning and addresses the needs of diverse students across face-to-face, hybrid, and distance learning environments in synchronous and asynchronous modalities.
- The program offers comprehensive and flexible curriculum, instruction, and learner support to meet the increasing demands for educators, integrationists, designers, and leaders in educational technology.
- This program is for all PK – 16 educators who seek to improve their professional practice and become leaders in their use of technology in education to create equitable and accessible learning experiences and environments.
- Learners in this online asynchronous program have the opportunity to earn graduate certificates in one or more of the following areas as a part of their degree: Computer, Keyboarding and Related Technologies (certificate and license), Technology, Equity, and Accessibility for Learners, Instructional Design and Education Technology, Educational Technology for Adult and Professional Learners, Online and Blended Learning.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Two letters of recommendation from individuals who can speak to your abilities and potential for success in a graduate program.
Additional Requirements for International Applicants:
- Minimum TOEFL iBT score of 61 or a minimum IELTS score of 5.5
- Credential Evaluation prepared by a National Association of Credentials Evaluation Service member.
|U.S. Based Applicants||International Applicants|
|Fall Start||Rolling||May 1|
|Spring Start||Rolling||September 1|
Time to Completion: 2 years