Educational Technology, Master of Science (M.S.)
Educational Technology responds to the growing needs of P-16 education and industry in providing instruction and training for the technological environment. Program emphasis may be educational technology integration in the classroom, instructional design for education, the technology leader, or instruction for distance learning.
- The program offers comprehensive and flexible curriculum, instruction, and learner support to meet the increasing demands for educators, integrationists, designers, and leaders in educational technology.
- The Educational Technology program at Minnesota State University, Mankato has recently been ranked by the Best Master's in Educational Technology Degrees and Top Master's in Education for the Best Master's in Educational Technology Degrees, with 2017 rankings of Top 8 and Top 11 nationwide.
- The Educational Technology program ranks Top 15 as the most Affordable Instructional Technology Degree programs nationwide.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Two letters of recommendation from individuals who can speak to your abilities and potential for success in a graduate program.
Additional Requirements for International Applicants:
- Minimum TOEFL iBT score of 61 or a minimum IELTS score of 5.5
- Credential Evaluation prepared by a National Association of Credentials Evaluation Service member.
|U.S. Citizens||International Applicants|
|Fall Start||Rolling||May 1|
|Spring Start||Rolling||October 1|
Time to Completion: 2 years