Electrical and Computer Engineering, Master of Science (M.S.)
The program is designed to serve the following: those engineers in business and industry who want to continue their formal engineering education at the postgraduate level; new engineering graduates who want to increase their depth of knowledge and develop an area of specialization; those graduates from other related science and engineering disciplines who want to broaden their backgrounds by pursuing engineering studies at the graduate level.
- A limited number of graduate teaching assistantships are available for those individuals with substantial laboratory experience in Electrical Engineering or related fields.
- Prepares students for various industry positions requiring or benefiting from additional competency in various areas of electrical engineering.
- Provides a postgraduate degree suitable for those interested in pursuing a doctoral program in engineering.
- Students in this program are allowed flexibility in the design of their own program of study by choosing courses from Electrical and Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Modeling and Simulation, Statistics, Chemistry and Computer Science.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in the field of electrical engineering, computer engineering or a closely related field from an accredited program.
- A minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0.
Additional Requirements for International Applicants:
- Minimum TOEFL iBT scores of 80, IELTS band score of 6.5, or Duolingo score of 105.
- Credential Evaluation prepared by a National Association of Credentials Evaluation Service member.
|U.S. Based Applicants
Time to Completion: 2 years