Elementary Math Pedagogy, Graduate Certificate
The Elementary Math Pedagogy graduate certificate program is designed to provide educators with the fundamental pedagogies for teaching mathematics in elementary schools.
- Prepare to be an instructional leader by bolstering knowledge of elementary math pedagogy.
- Plan more equitable, effective mathematics instruction in your elementary classroom.
- Learn to use multiple approaches for assessing mathematics proficiency.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Two letters of recommendation from people familiar with your work with learners addressing your professional competence.
Additional Requirements for International Applicants:
- Credential Evaluation prepared by a National Association of Credentials Evaluation Service member.
- International applicants must submit TOEFL results of 61 or IELTS results of 5.5 on the academic examination.
|U.S. Based Applicants||International Applicants|
|Fall Start||Rolling||May 1|
|Spring Start||Rolling||October 1|
Time to Completion: 12 months