Engineering Management, Professional Science Master's (P.S.M.)
The program is designed to prepare students with the scientific and technical training necessary to advance and excel in industry, while simultaneously developing highly valued business skills.
- Combines rigorous graduate study in manufacturing with coursework in management, communication, and other professional skills that are in high demand.
- Prepares students for the dynamic and versatile roles critical to the ever-changing industrial applications required to survive in a world economy.
- The program focuses on written and verbal communication skills, leadership, and team-building required in professional settings.
- A four-year bachelor's degree from an accredited university with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- If GPA is between 2.50 and 2.99, GRE exam is required.
- One-page personal statement describing your personal, career, and academic goals and the preparation required to meet those goals.
- Two letters of recommendation
Additional Requirements for International Applicants:
- Minimum TOEFL iBT scores of 71 or IELTS band score of 6.0.
- Credential Evaluation prepared by a National Association of Credentials Evaluation Service member.
|U.S. Citizens||International Applicants|
|Fall Start||Rolling||May 1|
|Spring Start||Rolling||October 1|
Time to Completion: 2 years