English Literature, Graduate Certificate
The graduate certificate provides students with a foundation in British, American, and World literature, and elective coursework in theory and more specialized author, period, and genre courses.
- The program enables students to meet HLC requirements for post-secondary teachers regarding graduate work in areas of instructional content.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Personal statement
- A 10-20 page research-based, analytical writing sample
- Two letters of recommendation from individuals qualified to judge your academic potential
Additional Requirements for International Applicants:
- Minimum TOEFL iBT score of 80 or a minimum IELTS score of 6.5
- Credential Evaluation prepared by a National Association of Credentials Evaluation Service member.
|U.S. Citizens||International Applicants|
|Fall Start||Rolling||May 1|
|Spring Start||Rolling||October 1|
Time to Completion: 12 months
Graduate Coordinator Contact
Dr. Danielle Haque