Ethnic and Multicultural Studies, Master of Science (M.S.)
The Ethnic and Multicultural Studies program is an interdisciplinary program that is academically committed to promoting multicultural and ethnic knowledge, values, and skills, both within and outside the United States, and to preparing our students for effective functioning across the culturally diverse global community.
- This program is the only Master of Science in the field in the Upper Midwest.
- One of very few universities with this specialty in the midwest region.
- A four-year bachelor's degree from an accredited university with a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Have knowledge of or skills in two languages (six credits of undergraduate language courses would meet the requirement of a secondary language).
- A personal statement describing your research interests, professional goals, and objectives for pursuing the degree.
- Two letters of recommendation addressing your preparation for graduate study.
Additional Requirements for International Applicants:
- Credential Evaluation prepared by a National Association of Credentials Evaluation Service member.
- TOEFL score of 61 or an IELTS score of 5.5 from the academic examination.
|U.S. Based Applicants
Time to Completion: 2 years