Exercise Physiology, Master of Science (M.S.)
This program prepares graduate students on the latest science of performance testing and exercise prescription for a wide range of populations.
- The program prepares graduate students for Ph.D. programs as well as careers in strength and conditioning, coaching, worksite wellness, hospital-based exercise prescription, and many more.
- Minnesota State Mankato’s Exercise Physiology M.S. program is one of the longest standing graduate degree programs of its kind in the USA.
Our focus is to prepare students for careers in exercise physiology and to advance knowledge in exercise physiology through applied research.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Personal statement responding to two short response prompts in the application.
- Two letters of recommendation addressing your preparation for graduate study.
Additional Requirements for International Applicants:
- Minimum TOEFL iBT scores of 80 or IELTS band score of 6.5.
- Credential Evaluation prepared by a National Association of Credentials Evaluation Service member.
|U.S. Based Applicants
Time to Completion: 12 months