Health Informatics and Analytics, Professional Science Master's (P.S.M.)
The Health Informatics programs prepares students to use Information Systems and Health Information Technology to design, evaluate, adopt, and apply technology-based innovations in healthcare delivery, management, and research.
Recognized by the Commission on Affiliation of Professional Science Master's Programs (PSM Commission).
Obtaining a degree in Health Informatics prepares students for a variety of career opportunities, including Clinical Informatics, Informatics Analyst, Informatics Specialist, Pharmacy, or Nutrition Informaticist.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university.
- 3.25 minimum GPA or GRE score.
- Degree must be in a field related to information technology, management, information systems, software development, computer science, psychology, nursing, or other healthcare-related fields.
- A personal statement documenting your experience with and passion for the field.
Additional Requirements for International Applicants:
- Minimum TOEFL iBT score of 61 or a minimum IELTS score of 5.5
- Credential Evaluation prepared by a National Association of Credentials Evaluation Service member.
|U.S. Citizens||International Applicants|
|Fall Start||Rolling||May 1|
|Spring Start||Rolling||October 1|
Time to Completion: 2 years