History, Graduate Certificate
This online certificate allows secondary school teachers and community college instructors to enhance their professional development, while offering the credentials for teaching History in "College in the Schools" courses.
- Faculty also teach on-campus graduate courses.
- The History Graduate Certificate may be used to earn a Master's degree in Teaching and Learning.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
Additional Requirements for International Applicants:
- Minimum TOEFL iBT score of 94 or a minimum IELTS score of 7.0
- Credential Evaluation prepared by a National Association of Credentials Evaluation Service member.
|U.S. Citizens||International Applicants|
|Fall Start||Rolling||May 1|
|Spring Start||Rolling||October 1|
Time to Completion: 12 to 16 months