Information Security and Risk Management, Professional Science Master's (P.S.M.)
Our online Information Security and Risk Management master's program takes an applied approach to graduate education. Our courses bridge information technology with leadership, professional communication, and management skills.
Courses taught by subject matter experts and professionals in their fields.
Develop executive-level communication skills that will help you advance into information security leadership roles.
Applied focus, balancing information security, risk management, psychology, communication, and business.
- Asynchronous discussions and weekly activities.
The program is recognized by the Commission on Affiliation of Professional Science Master's Programs (PSM Commission).
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university.
- A brief overview of any (active or lapsed) certifications or training in information security or management, and any military service.
- A 250-word personal statement documenting your experience with and passion for the field.
- Professional resume
Additional Requirements for International Applicants:
- Minimum TOEFL iBT score of 61 or a minimum IELTS score of 5.5
- Credential Evaluation prepared by a National Association of Credentials Evaluation Service member.
|U.S. Based Applicants||International Applicants|
|Fall Start||Rolling||May 1|
|Spring Start||Rolling||September 1|
Time to Completion: 2 years