Information Technology, Master of Science (M.S.)
The Master of Science degree in Information Technology program of study prepares the student for a career as a computing professional, yet offers enough flexibility to allow a student to design a course of study suitable for preparation for doctoral work in information technology.
Continue your education and gain specialized knowledge and skills in any area of information technology.
The academic department offers a fast track combined BS/MS program option for current Minnesota State Mankato undergraduate students. This option allows well-qualified undergraduates to begin graduate studies before completing their BS degree.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Admission to the program requires an undergraduate degree in Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related field.
- A one-page personal statement outlining your career interests and goals.
Additional Requirements for International Applicants:
- Minimum TOEFL iBT score of 61 or a minimum IELTS score of 5.5
- Credential Evaluation prepared by a National Association of Credentials Evaluation Service member.
|U.S. Based Applicants