Instructional Technology and Design, Graduate Certificate
The Graduate Certificate in Instructional Technology and Design responds to the growing needs of P-16 education, public and non-profit organizations, and business industry in providing instruction and training development.
- The credits earned in the graduate certificate may double count toward the master's in Educational Technology.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university.
- Minnesota teaching license or enrollment in a program leading to a Minnesota teaching license.
Additional Requirements for International Applicants:
- Credential Evaluation prepared by a National Association of Credentials Evaluation Service member.
- Minimum TOEFL iBT score of 61 or a minimum IELTS score of 5.5.
|U.S. Citizens||International Applicants|
|Fall Start||Rolling||May 1|
|Spring Start||Rolling||October 1|
Time to Completion: 12 months