Manufacturing Engineering Technology, Master of Science (M.S.)
Manufacturing Engineering Technology is a program intended for students with an undergraduate degree in engineering technology or engineering who have a desire to obtain a specialized education in modern manufacturing.
- Graduates often have their choice of challenging positions—production planning, logistics management, production engineering, quality assurance, process analysis, operations management, product development, technical sales and service.
- Prepares students for the dynamic and versatile roles critical to the ever-changing industrial applications required to survive in a world economy.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Official Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores
Additional Requirements for International Applicants:
- Minimum TOEFL iBT score of 70 or a minimum IELTS score of 6.0
- Credential Evaluation prepared by a National Association of Credentials Evaluation Service member.
|U.S. Citizens||International Applicants|
|Fall Start||July 1||May 1|
|Spring Start||November 1||October 1|
|Summer Start||April 1||N/A|
Time to Completion: 2 years