Accounting, Master of Accounting (MAcc)
Minnesota State Mankato's Master of Accounting program provides students with the credit hours necessary to become a Certified Public Accountant, prepares them for success in a dynamic job market and produces graduates with skills and abilities that will allow them to advance faster. The 12-month online program offers an exceptional value to both new graduates and anyone seeking to shift gears and pursue a career in accounting.
- Provides students with the credit hours necessary to become a Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
- AACSB accredited
- One of the most affordable programs in the region.
- Offers the greatest flexibility by offering courses in synchronous (online with video meeting) and asynchronous (online with no video) delivery methods.
- Enhances students technical understanding of all areas of accounting (tax, audit, financial, IT, and data analytics).
- Develops the soft skills that are necessary to succeed in an ever changing environment.
- Provides the background for greater advancement throughout your entire professional career.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) score of 500 is required. This requirement is waived for applicants meeting one of the following criteria:
- Applicant is pursuing an accounting undergraduate degree from Minnesota State University, Mankato with a 3.0 GPA after the completion of at least 5 upper level accounting courses.
- Applicant has passed all four parts of the CPA exam.
- Applicant has an undergraduate degree or master's degree from an AACSB accredited business school and a 3.0 cumulative GPA.
Additional Requirements for International Applicants:
- TOEFL ibt score of 61 or better, or IELTS score of 6.0 or better
- Credential Evaluation prepared by a National Association of Credentials Evaluation Service member
|U.S. Citizens||International Applicants|
|Fall Start||Rolling||May 1|
|Spring Start||Rolling||October 1|
Time to Completion: 12 months