Art, Master of Arts (M.A.)
The Department of Art offers a graduate degree program that leads to the Master of Arts in Art, a degree that requires 30 credits emphasizing specialized involvement in the student's chosen studio area- ceramics, drawing, graphic design, installation, painting, photography, printmaking, or sculpture.
- Accredited by the National Association of Schools of Art and Design (NASAD).
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university.
- An application essay clearly stating your goals or purpose for graduate study.
- A personal statement defining your artistic philosophy.
- Provide an electronic portfolio of 10-20 examples of representative creative work.
- Two letters of recommendation
Additional Requirements for International Applicants:
- Minimum TOEFL iBT score of 61 or a minimum IELTS score of 5.5.
- Credential Evaluation prepared by a National Association of Credentials Evaluation Service member.
|U.S. Citizens||International Applicants|
|Fall Start||Rolling||May 1|
|Spring Start||Rolling||October 1|
Time to Completion: 2 years