Mathematics Education, Master of Science (M.S.)
The Master of Science in Mathematics Education at Minnesota State University Mankato is designed for licensed, practicing teachers. This program does not lead to initial teaching licensure.
- Students have the opportunity to study deep, rich mathematics and apply it to their teaching.
- Faculty includes professors with research and instructional interests in data analysis, geometry, rational number, number sense, and algebra in grades K-16 as well as teaching experience in the U.S and Taiwan.
- Accredited by CAEP
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university with a preferred minimum GPA of 3.0.
Additional Requirements for International Applicants:
- Minimum TOEFL iBT score of 61 or a minimum IELTS score of 5.5
- Credential Evaluation prepared by a National Association of Credentials Evaluation Service member.
|U.S. Citizens||International Applicants|
|Fall Start||July 1||May 1|
|Spring Start||November 1||October 1|
Time to Completion: 2 years