Mathematics, Master of Arts (M.A.)
The Master of Arts in Mathematics at Minnesota State University Mankato enables students to study pure mathematics or mathematics for teaching in community colleges.
- The program prepares students in finding a job in community college, industry, or pursuing further Ph.D. study.
- Nearly 30 students in our programs are supported with Teaching Assistantships. Most teaching assistants are the instructor of record of a course, and the remaining teaching assistants direct labs.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university with a preferred minimum GPA of 3.0.
Additional Requirements for International Applicants:
- Minimum TOEFL iBT scores of 61 or IELTS band score of 5.5.
- Credential Evaluation prepared by a National Association of Credentials Evaluation Service member.
|U.S. Citizens||International Applicants|
|Fall Start||Rolling||May 1|
|Spring Start||Rolling||October 1|
Time to Completion: 2 years