Nonprofit Leadership, Graduate Certificate
This graduate certificate is specifically designed to respond to the employment needs and opportunities within one of the fastest growing sectors of the economy. The nonprofit leadership certificate is a multidisciplinary program for graduate students and nonprofit practitioners interested in gaining knowledge and skills for success and advancement in nonprofit leadership.
- The NPL Graduate Certificate is a 15-credit interdisciplinary program that helps students advance their careers in the nonprofit sector. Through both theoretical learning and hands-on application.
- Students develop competencies in the areas of program planning and evaluation, program administration, and financial management and development.
- The program can be completed online and is designed for those working in nonprofits, philanthropy, and government-nonprofit partnerships.
- Some students may be able to complete the program entirely online.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
Additional Requirements for International Applicants:
- Minimum TOEFL iBT score of 61 or a minimum IELTS score of 5.5
- Credential Evaluation prepared by a National Association of Credentials Evaluation Service member.
|U.S. Citizens||International Applicants|
|Fall Start||Rolling||May 1|
|Spring Start||Rolling||October 1|
Time to Completion: 12-18 Months