Planning and Students' Learning, Graduate Certificate
Program emphasis is placed upon facilitating graduate students in strengthening and broadening their knowledge, skills, and dispositions needed to function effectively as educators.
- This graduate certificate program consists of 9 credits can be completed completely online.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university.
- Minnesota teaching license or enrollment in a program leading to a Minnesota teaching license.
Additional Requirements for International Applicants:
- Credential Evaluation prepared by a National Association of Credentials Evaluation Service member.
- International applicants must submit TOEFL results of 61 or IELTS results of 5.5 on the academic examination.
|U.S. Based Applicants||International Applicants|
|Fall Start||Rolling||May 1|
|Spring Start||Rolling||October 1|
Time to Completion: 12 months