Post-Baccalaureate Teacher Licensure, Graduate Certificate
The program focuses on the general theory and practice of learning and teaching; the basic principles of educational psychology; the art of teaching; and the planning and administration of educational activities.
- This graduate certificate program can be completed in 2 years.
- A four-year bachelor's degree from an accredited university.
- Personal statement submitted by answering prompt questions in the application.
- Two letters of recommendation: one should be from an undergraduate/graduate instructor or academic advisor and one should also be from a current employer.
- A completed and signed Plan of Study.
Additional Requirements for International Applicants:
- Credential Evaluation prepared by a National Association of Credentials Evaluation Service member.
- Minimum TOEFL iBT score of 61 or a minimum IELTS score of 5.5.
|U.S. Citizens||International Applicants|
|Fall Start||Rolling||May 1|
Time to Completion: 2 years