Public Administration and Community Management, Master of Arts (M.A.)
The Public Administration and Community Management MA is a multidisciplinary degree program oriented toward examining and understanding the broad range of problems and opportunities associated with the nation's urban and regional areas.
Accredited by the Network Of Schools Of Public Policy, Affairs, And Administration (NASPAA).
Students in the degree program may prepare themselves for professional leadership careers in local government management and public administration, or use the degree as preparation for Ph.D. study.
- The program requirements are designed to provide flexibility while ensuring a multidisciplinary, problem-solving perspective.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Undergraduate course in research methods/statistics, or equivalent.
- A personal statement describing your academic and work background, your reason for selecting graduate study in this program, and the particular interests and skills you would bring to this program (especially technological skills such as computer programs with which you are familiar – GIS, web pages, etc.).
- Two letters of recommendation addressing your preparation for graduate study.
- Resume or C.V.
Additional Requirements for International Applicants:
- Minimum TOEFL iBT score of 79 or a minimum IELTS score of 6.5
- Credential Evaluation prepared by a National Association of Credentials Evaluation Service member.
|U.S. Citizens||International Applicants|
|Fall Start||Rolling||May 1|
|Spring Start||Rolling||October 1|
Time to Completion: 2 years
Graduate Coordinator Contact
Dr. Scott Granberg-Rademacker