Reading, Graduate Certificate
The Graduate Certificate in Reading is designed for licensed teachers who want to add a MN Reading Teacher License or community college faculty interested in teaching developmental reading.
- The program is designed for current teachers or administrators interested in the latest evidence-based findings in reading instruction for K-12 students.
- The fully online, asynchronous program is specifically designed for working teachers.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Students with a GPA less than 3.0 will be considered for admission after successfully completing 6 graduate credits within the department with a grade of B or higher as a non-degree-seeking student.
- Two letters of recommendation from people familiar with your work with learners addressing your professional competence.
Additional Requirements for International Applicants:
- Credential Evaluation prepared by a National Association of Credentials Evaluation Service member.
- TOEFL ibt results of 61 or IELTS results of 5.5 on the academic examination.
|U.S. Citizens||International Applicants|
|Fall Start||Rolling||May 1|
|Spring Start||Rolling||October 1|
Time to Completion: 12 months